9.20.2009

MHR launched !!

Before I proceed ,
   
                                                              1                                                                                                                    
1. From my point of view, racist is a type of human that so brainless about bothering and critic others race.. They are always right, then others race will always wrong in their eye..

 2. I’m not a racist because I can disappointed when people are not united especially the Malaysian..

2 comments:

Jean September 20, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

agreeable!

ps i'm following your blog. follow mine? =)

shun2u September 21, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

I hate racist alot!

Allahyarham Yasmin Ahmad, is the one director in Malaysia i admired alot. She had putting alot of efforts to improve the unity of the Malaysian, so sad that she passed away too quickly.

Followers @ Facebook

Followers @ Blogger

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Eldyvoon 2009

Back to TOP