9.19.2009

About

What is these ?
Malaysia Hate Racist is created aim to improve the unity of the Malaysian. I'm inspired by Allahyarham Yasmin Ahmad effort on publishing the truth of the barrier of races ..

Who is behind these ?
My name is Eldyvoon, a boy that come from Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. I'm 18 years old (at year 2009). I'm not a professional comic painter, professional website designer, professional flash designer .. I'm just a Form6 student (at year 2009 and maybe 2010 also)

I have a blog that named Jejaktrend which is in Bahasa Malaysia, if you understand Bahasa Malaysia please feel free to drop at there ^@^

+ My English is sux leh ~ Many slang loh .. just like tis loh .. but I think you have no problem to understand my language ^_^)" .. hehe ..

Thanks

Followers @ Facebook

Followers @ Blogger

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Eldyvoon 2009

Back to TOP