11.27.2009

Racist, towards Bangla..

Hey , after I finished my Jumaat prayer at Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi's Mosque, I saw a Bangladesh guy snapped couple of pictures of his friend . And then I noticed kids were teasing them like Kontrol woi kontrol ! Kasik ensem sikit.. Kaver lubang idong woi . I was like, wtf with those kids man..


Hari-hari dorang hina aku :(

You guyz, if you have kids, please teach them manners , seriously, come on, Bangla isn't a low caste or slave that can be teased or insulted. It only shows how stupid you are. Seriously I don't know if Chinese or Indian behave like these, but Malay yes.
Maybe not all of us , but some of us yes (what about me? :-S ).

They came here to work, earn money, so that their family at least can be eased from poverty or whatever it is. They don't deserve to be treated like animal my dear fellas. Let's take a look at these dialogues:

1) Amin, jangan main kat luar, nanti bangla tu tangkap baru taw.

2) Muke mcm bangla jual karpet ada hati nak ngorat aku .

2) Ko ni asal tak nak study bebtol Mad? Ko nak keje kat stesen minyak mcm Bangla ke?

Pathetic man. seriously. If you guys realize, racist in our country is much more than Malay with Chinese, Indian with Malay etc.. I don't know what's wrong with our mentality.

This is what I called racist...

:angeldream:

me @ blogspot
me @ wordpress
me @ myspace
me @ facebook
me @ plurk

9 comments:

Eldy Voon November 27, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Indon also always kena >.<)"

angeldream November 27, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

indon gengster. dorang hati kebal :D ahaha

:angeldream:

TheJessicat November 28, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

totally agree there. :) there r even some chinese cinapek mothers who tell their children, "Dont play outside, later indian catch u" or like whilewaiting at a gov. office "sure like that lah, malay ma. expected"

sigh. :(
racism is ongoing!

btw, ur a journalist too? cool. same here. Which mag/nwspaper r u attached to?

angeldream November 29, 2009 at 4:49 AM  

Indian will catch you? -_-!
malay.. :(( <-- this one hurts .

:angeldream:

ladyviral November 29, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

It really depends sometimes.

There are good ones, there are bad ones...

not just them, even within us! Betul ke tak? :/

Dak Wan® December 12, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

We also sometime make mistake what... it's only convenience to blame others.

hazel darwisya February 2, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

i love to read all your posts.
this one too.me myself don't understand why does people really look at bangla like they have no pride?they are human too..it's just that they are not born to be malaysian,not born into a rich family like here in malaysia.

kesian sgt dgn dorang sbnrya..kita naik kereta,dorang susah2 kayuh basikal,bawak barang naik basikal berat2.betul2 x paham mind setting orang yg x kesian dgn dorang ni.

salah ke kesian ngn dorg?am i over-kesian?

Sufi Asri June 12, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

damn.. i love this..

yes.. sometime we saw that Bangladesh is always look down by Malaysian because they are black skin. but we Malaysian always forget that they are more better than Malaysian that always hang around doing nothing even to own nation..

Malaysian need more positive perspective toward them. They are not bad guy and almost of them is Muslim. Please love our Muslim brothers.

p/s: sorry for my broken English.

Adrenaline Junkayh! October 10, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

::: waaaa y do they have to be so mean. :( Indians r human too u know. They have feelings. :( Haizzz... I hate racism. >:(

Followers @ Facebook

Followers @ Blogger

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Eldyvoon 2009

Back to TOP