10.31.2009

Why you want to differentiate me ?

     One day. I go to xxx place with my mum and had punished RM0.53 because her car had exceed the parking period..
My mum said it is around 50 sent only, nevermind and she ask me to pay at the ‘pondok’ there while she is going to buy some drinks ..

ok ok, I will go to pay !! ~
     I paid the 55 sent as shown in the bill but the Mak Cik had not return me back the 2 sent << tat’s what I’m thinking @ tat moment and stand @ there to  wait ..

Haha, why there are 2 sent not return ? nevermind lah ~ but wtf !! The Mak Cik called me sayang ?! (@ first I
conceive the Mak Cik imply me is very handsome) but :


     Lolx !!!!!!! Wtf ar !!!!!! Actually this country can be completely peace but there are racist who very like to differentiate.

How we can call ourself 1Malaysia if like this ? @ least u pay respect to another race k ? “.. F**** You Mak Cik pondok !!” <—You want us treat u like tat ha ?

5 comments:

Anonymous November 1, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

haha.. xtaw ka yg semua 3 or 4 cent dah dibundarkan ke 5 cents? actually byk yg mcm tu, panggil syg tp perli. menchi!

ZZZManZZZ November 4, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

hahahaa!!!! aduh eldy u dono meh? pay 53 cent is 55 cent la... aiyo

Anonymous November 4, 2009 at 5:37 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LuVidA^^ November 21, 2009 at 1:34 AM  

nice cute blog.

=D

Jerine November 21, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Hahahaha... I love this blog. Been staying away for too long. Feels good to read something about Malaysia. I love the blog post about Ah Beng want to lend books one.

Followers @ Facebook

Followers @ Blogger

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Eldyvoon 2009

Back to TOP